from CC Huang
2小時 · Tainanshih · 編輯紀錄 ·
Immortality (永恆)- 猶太人的詩
姐夫 Nat Nehdar 朗讀、David Huang翻譯
Do not stand by my grave and weep.
不要站在墳墓旁哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那裡,我沒有沉睡
I am a thousand wind that blow.
我已化為千縷微風
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我已化為鑽石般閃爍的白雪
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是那照亮麥子的陽光
I am the gentle autumn rain,
我是那輕柔的秋雨
when you awake in the morning's hush.
當你在寧靜的早晨中甦醒
I am the swift uplifting rush of quite birds in circling flight.
我會像鳥兒快速地飛來圍繞你
I am the soft-star that shines at night.
我會像夜晚照亮的星辰守護你
Do not stand by my grave and cry.
不要站在墳墓旁哭泣
I am not there, I do not die.
我不在那裡,我沒有離開你們。